EMBRACE THE FUTURE
A safe, automatic, immediate, and non-contact transporting of hydrogen/gases from the producer to the consumer as well as safe and ecological storing also in the long term without losses, significant amounts of gases/hydrogen in a state of high concentration.
Simultaneous supplying gas/hydrogen to the installation from various sources (suppliers) located in different places and its supplying to independent consumer (which will eliminate the dominance of energy and fuel monopolies – free energy)
Significant cost reduction of hydrogen/gas to the end consumer, also caused by the elimination of expensive road transport. Significant reduction in costs of construction and operation of gas/hydrogen distribution stations, their physical size and location.
The invention enables the transition to the so-called "Distributed Energy", which will be one of the possible further forms of reducing energy costs and saving it, due to the lack of the need to build expensive and energy-consuming extended transmission lines.
The system for transporting and storing compressed hydrogen according to the invention presented in its embodiments ensures the safe transport of hydrogen and its storage without air access, moreover, the system according to the invention is not limited only to the transport and storage of hydrogen and its mixtures presented in the examples, but the method of its implementation that is, sealing the individual components together is known and commonly used for this type of systems and is obvious to a person skilled in the art.
Our team proposes to cooperate in a Licensing Agreement for our invention. Depending on the agreed terms, the License Agreement may cover one or more countries and may be:
- Exclusive (one Licensee per country/region)
- Non-exclusive (possible existence of more than one Licensee)
while said License Agreement may be:
- limited (e.g., for a particular “scope” of the invention for making a profit by Licensee or region within a selected country)
in addition, the License Agreement may:
- cover for profit by the Licensee by:
- manufacturing and deployment of the technology/processing line with third parties
- provision of hydrogen storage OR hydrogen storage and transportation service
- concluding further sublicense agreements
- be concluded for a period of up to 20 years (counting from the date of the patent application)
- include a discount on fees during the first implementation period of the project for the new Licensee
- also be signed with the Hydrogen Bar System registered trademark license agreement
- provide for the Licensee to pursue patent infringement claims on its own
In addition, we offer full substantive and marketing support of the team together with the inventor of the invention.
We are open to developing the project within concluding business such as partnerships with business or scientific teams, as well as we’d consider any other business proposals.